Idalia updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I might live in Ft Myers but we're safely on the boat at the end of the Hudson/start of the Erie Canal. The house should be fine with this one but I'm hoping for the best for all our members up in the Big Bend.

I'm up in the Boston area, but I have a father in law just north of Tampa that I've been worried about. He's out of the cone now which just means someone else is in it.

I've been watching a webcam of Clearwater beach off and on tonight and it looks fine there so far.

In VA but watching the house in FL.

Good luck to everyone in the path. This looks to be a bad one.

12-16’ storm surge possible?[emoji22]

Last edited:
I am in the path in Jacksonville FL. It is Wed 0723 and it currently is pretty cleat with some just starting.

I’m on our camper in NC but watching the house in New Port Richey. So far only some wind and rain, pond in our backyard looks like it’s handling the water.
Trying to stay here in the smokies at least one more night b gore we head farther south.
Fingers crossed for everyone’s safety.

So I might live in Ft Myers but we're safely on the boat at the end of the Hudson/start of the Erie Canal. The house should be fine with this one but I'm hoping for the best for all our members up in the Big Bend.

I'm in Erie, PA (Presque Isle) now but should be in Tonawanda (West end of the Erie canal) on Friday. Home in Fort Myers looks to have gotten a couple of inches of rain and 30 MPH winds.

Ted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom