Music favs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night was likely the final show in Vancouver for the Stones. They put on a great show (way better than Vegas a month ago) and really good sound for a 60,000 seat venue.
Unfortunately a 65 yo woman died just before the Stones took to the stage which delayed things an hour.
Our hearts are with her family.

How is Keith Richard’s still standing as he pursues his 7th decade on the road?

Vale Sergio Mendes. A timeless performer in the Brazilian jazz/samba/bossa nova genre. Amazing how much time has passed since the band called Brazil 66 launched on the music scene.
In his honor, the very early Mas Que Nada. The clip looks dated, but the sound is fresh.

BruceK thanks for posting that. I always enjoyed Brazil 66. He worked closely with Herb Alpert. His lead singer Lani Hall, is married to Herb Alpert and they are both still touring.

We attended the Foghat concert at the Tracy Grand last Saturday and the tunes are still playing in my head. These guys still have it in spades, great show. Still making albums and still tight and still rockin' hard! Like revisiting my youth. Here's a taste off their new album;

If they come around and you are a grey hair rocker like me...go see 'em, no dough wasted for sure!

And now the early version;

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom