"New" Injectors for a Lehman/American Diesel 135/SP 6N136

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DBG8492

Vessel Name
Sovereignty
Vessel Make
1986 Marine Trader 36 Sundeck
I often see it referred to as the 135 Super - regardless, I need six replacement injectors.

Brian said no one sells them new and to have them rebuilt at a fuel injector shop. Okay - that's fine - but I don't have a "fuel injector shop" near me - there are some diesel mechanics, but they don't want to touch them and say, "Go to this place in Charleston or some other city miles away," but I don't want to go to Charleston. I'd rather just buy what I need already rebuilt and then have the "spares" rebuilt at my leisure.

So I'm looking online, but I want to make sure I'm getting the correct item and not something that's a millimeter off or reversed or something else that seems to happen when trying to buy engine parts...

Does anyone have a source? Perhaps with a link?

Did Brian tell you they no longer sell reconditioned ones.

If not try Bomac Marine in GA. Tel: 954-766-2625 · Toll Free: 866-419-6363

Did Brian tell you they no longer sell reconditioned ones.

If not try Bomac Marine in GA. Tel: 954-766-2625 · Toll Free: 866-419-6363
His exact words were:

"The injectors for the Ford Dover series diesels are no longer being sold as "new". We recommend rebuilding your injectors at a local fuel injection shop."

I replied that I figured that, and was looking for rebuilds. Haven't heard back from him.

They're not on the most recent price list I got a few months back - I checked. The pipes are there, but not the injectors themselves.

Harbor Marine in Everett, WA may be able to help. They ship worldwide.

On ebay you can probably find used injectors and occasionally NOS injectors.
By a set of used, send them for a rebuild at your leisure.
I keep a spare set of rebuilds for all my engines.

Ebay has some used ones — try “Lehman diesel injectors - Dover. They are not the same as the 120 injectors (Dorset).

Back
Top Bottom