New Member from PNW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PNWPederson

Hi there! I'm a new member from the Pacific Northwest, up around the Bellingham area. I currently own a Bayliner 285, which has been fine, but my wife and I now want more room and greater comfort, so we're looking to sell the Bayliner and buy a trawler instead. We don't mind the slower pace of a trawler as we have found that getting to our destination is half the enjoyment. We have our eyes on a Grand Banks 32 or 36 at the moment because they have a timeless style. I will perusing these forums for hints and tips and posting when I'm truly stumped. I'm excited to get into the trawler world!

Hi there! I'm a new member from the Pacific Northwest, up around the Bellingham area. I currently own a Bayliner 285, which has been fine, but my wife and I now want more room and greater comfort, so we're looking to sell the Bayliner and buy a trawler instead. We don't mind the slower pace of a trawler as we have found that getting to our destination is half the enjoyment. We have our eyes on a Grand Banks 32 or 36 at the moment because they have a timeless style. I will perusing these forums for hints and tips and posting when I'm truly stumped. I'm excited to get into the trawler world!
Since you are in B'Ham, you should charter a couple different models from NW Explorations and see what you like.

Hard to beat a 36 classic. Quintessential pnw trawler.

Back
Top Bottom