noisy water heat blower type sirroco for webasto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrick4002

Vessel Name
Lady Penelope
Vessel Make
Trader 54 sunliner
Hello, i have installed a water heat blower in the back bedroom. its heating is great, it has a 3 speed blower, but even on the slow speed if the heating is needed and the blower turns it is the first 10 sec just the air flow that you hear, but then he make also a high pitch tone. the unit is new works on 24v the motor is a rotor with 2 cylindrical fans.
the heater is a central diesel heater with waterpump/ expansion barrel ect. just like a home central heating system
how do i get rid of this tone ?

Attachments

• sirroco 24v.jpg
    sirroco 24v.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
Replacement under Warranty?

they write in the documentation, that it can make some noise when running, the rotor runs in bushes, i try to lubricate them

Factory says blower makes noise. They aren’t going to replace it if it does what they say.
All you can do is try to make the area it’s mounted in absorb as much noise as possible. Soft surfaces tend to absorb noise, hard surface will reflect it.

thanks, i have oild the bearing bussen with no effect, i have another that works fine, i dont now houw the tone is made i think is the air flow that oscillate at some point. can t fine some solution on the internet,
the noise of the air flow is no problem, just the extra tone just like it use a sort of fluit.
still searching all tips welcom

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom