Seapiper 35

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Certainly that's entirely personal. My answer - not a chance in the world. Look at 5 year old used boats and they will be pretty much like new and you'll get a heck of a lot more for your $400k.

Yup!:thumb:

Seapiper has a 3.5kw generator. Not much when you have 2A/Cs, Seakeeper and electric stove.

Seapiper has a 3.5kw generator. Not much when you have 2A/Cs, Seakeeper and electric stove.

It might not be too bad considering if you are using the Seakeeper you are underway and probably don't need to cool the forward cabin or run the stove....if you are cooling the forward cabin you probably don't need the stove or Seakeeper....and so on and so on.

It might not be too bad considering if you are using the Seakeeper you are underway and probably don't need to cool the forward cabin or run the stove....if you are cooling the forward cabin you probably don't need the stove or Seakeeper....and so on and so on.

Yup, the 30 amp dance in fast speed

The finish products, all the bells and whistles, will no doubt break the $375K mark.
My question is, is the boat actually worth it?
There are other alternatives to consider but still worthy of consideration.

When the Seapiper was first introduced for $185k or so I believe it was this boat was a bargain.

Now? No. Getting to nearly $400k I can't imagine going for it with all the other options out there.

You can get a Ranger Tugs R31 CB for that kind of money or less.

Or spend a little more and get something much nicer in the ~$500k range.

Don't see the appeal of the Seapiper any longer for the money they want now.

When the Seapiper was first introduced for $185k or so I believe it was this boat was a bargain.

Now? No. Getting to nearly $400k I can't imagine going for it with all the other options out there.

You can get a Ranger Tugs R31 CB for that kind of money or less.

Or spend a little more and get something much nicer in the ~$500k range.

Don't see the appeal of the Seapiper any longer for the money they want now.

We saved up for a Seapiper when they were $185K. Then covid. Then price increases. Now, we've had to take them off the list at, as you say, nearly $400k.

I don't think there are any quality 35' trawlers for $185K new. $500K is about right. The Seapiper is a little lighter and narrower, so maybe $400K. Seems not overpriced, but priced pretty much at the market.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom