TF Gathering in SE Florida 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wendy and I will be there!!! Arriving that Thursday!

Really, just send Wendy. LOL. Now I have to have Flor deCana and Carmelita’s on hand. See you there, Watfa has plenty of food planned.

Really, just send Wendy. LOL. Now I have to have Flor deCana and Carmelita’s on hand. See you there, Watfa has plenty of food planned.

Don’t worry I should have the Flor de Cana covered, at least for the first day or two. :rofl:

Attachments

• 3D8DADCC-6A86-40BD-92A2-EBBEB4A45194.jpg
    3D8DADCC-6A86-40BD-92A2-EBBEB4A45194.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 55
Larry

I am just concerned with Friday but remembering how much Baker (and you) consumed I probably will go thru both barrels rather quickly. :D

I just talked to Ann at the Marina. She’ll get with Dean, who does the slip assignments, to try to get all the boats together for the gathering but she said I have to do it quickly since they are absolutely full. So far we have 5 confirmed boats. If you’re coming by boat, with an ~20 Feb arrival, please send me a pm or post here so I can add you to the list and get with the marina. Make sure you’ve made reservations first though. I plan on giving Ann/Dean the final list on Monday.

Larry

Did you get my PM (I really am computer illiterate). I think I sent you my reservation number and the person I spoke to said I would be on a floating dock to make it easy on and off like last year.

I’m surprised only five boats have reservations but I know many are arriving by land.

I hope everyone behaves themselves this year.

Larry

Did you get my PM (I really am computer illiterate). I think I sent you my reservation number and the person I spoke to said I would be on a floating dock to make it easy on and off like last year.

I’m surprised only five boats have reservations but I know many are arriving by land.

I hope everyone behaves themselves this year.

Yup, we have it. And the floating docks won’t be a problem.

What this about not behaving? Lena said I was one of the few.... :whistling:

I’m planning to attend, by cahh (in told as a New England native) I talk funny down here.?
Go Patriots

Larry

What this about not behaving? Lena said I was one of the few.... ”

I’m sure you don’t remember. :socool:

Thanks for taking on this job that is difficult and pays little. LMAO

We plan to be there!!

My wife Mary & I plan to visit & meet you guys on the 22 & 23rd.

You won't embarrass me???
:socool:

Don’t worry I should have the Flor de Cana covered, at least for the first day or two. :rofl:
Now I really really wish we could be there . Good choice Larry. This dang job is always in the way.

Moondance

No coming by automobile! Moondance is tucked away inside a building in Southold, NY out of the snow & freezing rain.

I can’t tell you what the schedule is, ask the Major domos, but Friday night the party is on the Gotcha. We have booze on board and Watfa will feed you guys until you’ve eaten it all (she cooks great just look at me), Ted has extra beer for those captains who have to consume a special brew to get inebriated and Larry has special rum ( we will have lots of rum plus other liquor). You won’t do home sober or hungry.

Should be fun.

Thanks for the hospitality, Irv! Should be quite a gathering.

I'm looking forward to meeting so many imaginary friends!

Al

“I'm looking forward to meeting so many imaginary friends!”

Be careful, very careful what you wish for. :)

did i hear beer fridge?

Inspector flywright reporting for duty, sir!

Al, here's your duty. Hope you're thirsty when you get to Fort Pierce.

2018-02-07 16.25.30.jpg

Capt Jack (Steve) hope this brings a smile to your face.

2018-02-07 16.26.12.jpg

Now if I can just keep Scott away till you guys get there. :rolleyes:

Ted

And if Jack (Steve) doesn’t want the PBR we got some high Test Bud and Heineken just in case. Lots of Carmelita’s, Flor de Cana, Vodka, Candian, plus some other stuff and lots of wine (white and red). No body will go thirsty (and Ted is making ice). :)

Al, here's your duty. Hope you're thirsty when you get to Fort Pierce.

View attachment 72774

Capt Jack (Steve) hope this brings a smile to your face.

View attachment 72775

Now if I can just keep Scott away till you guys get there. :rolleyes:

Ted

I have already been aboard Slow Hand 3 times this week checking on beer supplies and sampling...told you I had lots of unusual training in the USCG..... :)

Scott

Watfa is making sure she has plenty of wine on board to make you happy for a long time. LMAO

You can check our boat but we have found so many places to hide stuff nobody will ever find it including me!

Scott

Watfa is making sure she has plenty of wine on board to make you happy for a long time. LMAO

You can check our boat but we have found so many places to hide stuff nobody will ever find it including me!

I will be sappy for a moment...just seeing you and Watfa will bring a huge smile and pleasure to the Ft Pierce stop.

And while I snuck aboard Teds boat 3 days, I found your stash in just one boarding...so we are good. :)

Oh it’s going to be a fun time!

I beginning to think this gathering has nothing to do with trawlers.

sure it does, going slow in a trawler or at a trawler get together is fun....and safer slow than high soeed... :)

Further, the drinking will be done on trawlers, albeit tied to the dock.

Back
Top Bottom