HVAC replacement on Lower Chesapeake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Solo_Nomad

I'm looking for recommendations for an HVAC company to replace a split system on my trawler in late September or early October.

Any help appreciated.

Gotta good guy in Baltimorgue.
Thank you. I'm willing to take the boat as far north as the Potomac; and because I'm going south for winter, NC or SC.
Unfortunately, Baltimorgue is too far. (In the decades I lived in Northern Virginia Baltimore has always gotten a bad rap I think people forget about SE DC?)

Annapolis CruiseAire.
Nice family enterprise. They will travel to a degree. Give them a call.
Brian 443 871 5209
Matt 410 562 7610
Nothing but good experiences with folks.

We replaced one of one of our units at what was Bluewater Yachting Center, now Safe Harbor Bluewater, in Hampton a few years ago. New corporate owner but I understand the same techs are there. They did a nice job at a reasonable price in '19.

Check with this fellow. Operates out of the Middle Peninsula. Retired from Crusair after 30 years. ABYC certified. Might be more repairs than new istallation, but he will steer you right:

Bay Trippin
Louis Swingle
804-690-1757

Up in the Baltimore area, but he usually heads south in the winter, is Woody Sherrod.

Try him at 443.831.0556. He travels while on the Chesapeake, but he would be the one to tell you where you could hook up.

Great guy and knows his business.

I have also used Louie Swingle, now that he is retired he is likely a bit less constrained to take on private work. He knows the Cruise Air and Dometic units like the back of his hand.

Back
Top Bottom