Navonics update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pcomt

Vessel Name
MV Brakspear
Vessel Make
Carver 3007 Aft Cabin
I hope someone has an answer for me, I cannot find the info on Navonics website.

I have a dragonfly chart plotter in my fishing boat and an old Raymarine E80 chart plotter on my cruiser. I also use the navonics boating app on my tablet and my phone.

My question is....

Can I use one subscription to update all devices?

Only they can answer that for sure. Call them

But it seems to me the answer is no. Seems to me that part of your user profile is what plotter you are using it on, and I assumed that feeds into the data format of the file you download. But even if that is correct, they may have a workaround for you, such as doing a download based on one plotter in the profile, then change the profile and download again to a different card. But that kind of thing may well be blocked in some fashion.

The short answer is NO. You need 1 subscription for chart plotter and another for mobile app. I have Raymarine Axiom+ and Apple iPad and iPhone. The same subscription works on iPad and iPhone but you need a different subscription for chart plotter. They send you a micro SD card for chart plotter.

Only they can answer that for sure. Call them

But it seems to me the answer is no. Seems to me that part of your user profile is what plotter you are using it on, and I assumed that feeds into the data format of the file you download. But even if that is correct, they may have a workaround for you, such as doing a download based on one plotter in the profile, then change the profile and download again to a different card. But that kind of thing may well be blocked in some fashion.
Thank 6ou for your response. I kind of suspected that.

The short answer is NO. You need 1 subscription for chart plotter and another for mobile app. I have Raymarine Axiom+ and Apple iPad and iPhone. The same subscription works on iPad and iPhone but you need a different subscription for chart plotter. They send you a micro SD card for chart plotter.
Thank you, your answer is kind, of what i thought

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom