Best open-top tool bag?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The canvas Riggers Bag is made by a company called "Bucket Boss." They have a decent collection of tool bags - more expensive than Husky, less expensive than Veto. The Veto seems to have a lot more pockets which is what I'm looking for. They seem to have a variety of bags, but not the 10-inch cube one favored for electricians bags which is closer to what I'm thinking.

For me, this all started almost 40-years ago when I first saw a tool organizer for a 5-gal pail. I had one for years. Didn't help that my 3-lb mini-sledge always seemed to be hiding in the bottom.

Peter

Attachments

• 1726236114220.png
    1726236114220.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 3
The canvas Riggers Bag is made by a company called "Bucket Boss." They have a decent collection of tool bags - more expensive than Husky, less expensive than Veto. The Veto seems to have a lot more pockets which is what I'm looking for. They seem to have a variety of bags, but not the 10-inch cube one favored for electricians bags which is closer to what I'm thinking.

For me, this all started almost 40-years ago when I first saw a tool organizer for a 5-gal pail. I had one for years. Didn't help that my 3-lb mini-sledge always seemed to be hiding in the bottom.

Peter
I use a bucket boss to this day at home.

Peter

I have one of those for a bucket and have found it to not be terribly useful for me. Too prone to tipping over and takes up a lot of room. Good for some oddly shapes items however.

My two 10" Husky's arrived today (next day free delivery from HD) and they are perfect for my needs. I'm glad they are not larger, seem to be just about perfect. Plenty of pockets and also plenty of room in the middle to drop in a cordless drill or a hydraulic crimper, saber saw...

Also like the folding steel padded carry handle, much easier than straps.

Going to spend some quality time reloading my tools next visit - :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom